Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun123456789101112131415161718192021222425262728
Tennis Programs for 2019 will commence Monday, April 22, 2019 and run for approximately 21 weeks. A new daily schedule will be announced after the AGM, April 16, 2019.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE: VTA programs after September 15, 2018:
- September 15 to 22 is reserved for VTA as per the schedule below.
- Tuesday 3.5 League last official day is September 26
- Thursday 4.0+ League last official day is September 27
- Beginning October, VTA reserved days will be October 2, 3, 4, and 6 – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (6:30 pm.) and Saturday (9:00 am.).
- Marshall Field is open to all players at anytime as long as the weather permits. Please feel free to arrange matches after the VTA reserved times – they are your public courts.
Thank you to all our members for the great 2018 tennis season. Keep in touch through our bi-monthly Newsletters over the winter. We will see you all again at the AGM in April. Have an active and healthy winter season.
The 2018 daily tennis programs are below, however there will probably be some changes occurring for the 2019 programs – please stay tuned and attend the AGM for new ideas and schedule – AGM – Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Monday – 6:30 – 8:00 pm. – Drop-in – All levels of play. Ball machine will be available for drills if requested. Access to the ball machine is free to VTA Members, but instruction must be carried out prior to use. Use the Contact icon to ask for instruction, and set up a date and time.
Tuesday – 7:00 – 8:30 pm. – Competitive Tennis League – 3.5 League
Registration required. The first 16 players to sign up will play, additional players will be on a spare list. Contact: Mike Kozlowski at 250-938-4778
Wednesday – 6:30 – 8:00 pm. – Drop-in – All levels of play – some coaching may be available (it is not completely finalized at present)
Thursday – 7:00 – 8:30 pm – Competitive Tennis League- 4.0+League Registration required. Contact: Blake Mcleod at 250-307-3814 or email@example.com
Friday – 6:30 – 8:00 pm – |Drop-in – All levels – Courts are reserved for VTA members so please come out and play.
Saturday – 9:00 – 11:00 am. – Drop-in – All levels of play.
Depending on the number and level of players, Coordinators will match up the level of players as best they can during Drop-in times. The Schedule is subject to change if levels and numbers warrant.