VTA JUNE NEWSLETTER IS AVAILABLE – click on the link below
RE/MAX-VTA “FUN” TENNIS TOURNAMENT
9TH ANNUAL MEMBERS’ TEAM TOURNAMENT
SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2017
9:00 am. to 1:00 pm. – MARSHALL FIELDS COURTS
Payable at the tournament or before to a Board Member
MORNING SNACKS AND LUNCH INCLUDED
(Out of town guests ($10/person) may be accommodated if space available, but VTA members have priority.)
TO REGISTER FOR THE TOURNAMENT REPLY TO: email@example.com (you do not need a partner)
Please let us know how many will be staying for lunch.
ALL LEVELS – MAXIMUM OF 32 PLAYERS
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE MATCHED WITH A DOUBLES PARTNER AS CLOSE TO THEIR PLAYING LEVEL AS POSSIBLE, AND PUT ON A TEAM OF EIGHT PLAYERS.
The THEME this year is CANADA’S 150TH BIRTHDAY
- Entries close: 6:00 pm. Monday,June 19th
- You will receive an email after June 19th with your TEAM, team members and rules of play.
- Please try to dress appropriately for the 150th Birthday – the more creative the better! There are prizes for the most creative and fun outfit.
- All participants should be at Marshall Field by 8:45 am. to sign-in and pay their $5 fee if they haven’t already.
- Coffee and cookies/Tim Bits or other snacks will be provided in the morning.
- Approximately 12:15 pm – a barbecue lunch (hot dogs, veggie dogs, buns and some drinks) will be supplied for all participants and guests. A tournament volunteer may phone to ask you to bring a salad or a dessert to share.
NOTE: IF THE TOURNAMENT HAS TO BE DELAYED OR CANCELLED, AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO YOU BY 8:00 AM ON SATURDAY MORNING. If the weather looks questionable, please check your email before leaving for the courts.
Come on out for the Fun of it! Support your VTA!
COMPETITIVE 4.0+ TENNIS LEAGUE – TUESDAY – 7:00 – 8:30 pm. has been reset with a new Coordinator. If you wish to participate please contact Blake MacLeod at firstname.lastname@example.org – see more information on the Adult Program page and Calendar
VTA Members and potential members should renew and/or purchase their Membership on-line as soon as they can in order to participate in all our programs. Thank you.