IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE: VTA programs after September 15, 2018:
- September 15 to 22 is reserved for VTA as per the schedule below.
- Tuesday 3.5 League last official day is September 26
- Thursday 4.0+ League last official day is September 27
- Beginning October, VTA reserved days will be October 2, 3, 4, and 6 – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (6:30 pm.) and Saturday (9:00 am.) only.
- Marshall Field is open to all players at anytime as long as the weather permits. Please feel free to arrange matches after the VTA reserved times – they are your public courts.
Thank you to all our members for the great 2018 tennis season. Keep in touch through our bi-monthly Newsletters over the winter. We will see you all again at the AGM in April. Have an active and healthy winter season.
VTA NEWSLETTERS ARE AVAILABLE ON-LINE
– click on the link below
The VTA Newsletter is published bi-monthly all year long. Read it to keep in touch with what’s happening in tennis, even in the winter. Your input is important. If you have something to contribute to the Newsletters (i.e. interesting tennis fact, tennis news of interest to our members, tennis and healthy life-style news, etc.), please use our Contact icon and email it to our Newsletter staff.